Tuesday, November 6, 2012

#314 Five Finger Discount...Sans Fingers

Last Thursday I walked to the mall on my lunch hour.  I made one detour on the way back to the office and stopped at T.J. Maxx.  I browsed the purses, shoes and some coats.  While looking at shoes, I knelt down to see the lowest shelf, then stood up and continued to walk around the store.  A short time later, a woman approached me and said, "Excuse me, but you have a bra hanging from the back of your coat." 

The rack of bras on plastic hangers was right next to the shoes, so when I knelt down and stood back up, one of the bra hangers hooked onto the belt on the back of my coat.  I didn't feel it at all!  It was a big, black, strapless push-up bra.  Not even my size. 

When I got back to work I told my boss that I was almost arrested for shoplifting at lunch.  I can't imagine what I would have done had I walked out of the store and heard the alarm go off!

1 comment:

  1. I needed this - so funny:-)

    thank you for mentioning it

    ReplyDelete