Friday, September 28, 2012

#308 The Sartorialist

This morning at the gym I happened to read Indianapolis Monthly magazine's September 2012 issue.  I came across an article about a guy who has a fashion blog - The Sartorialist.  I looked at his name.  I looked at his picture.  Back to the name.  Holy cow - this guy was in my high school class!  Very cool!  I totally remember him.  He did dress well and I remember him wearing a sweaters around his shoulders.  He mentioned in the article he used to work at Chess King in high school.  Ahhhh, Chess King.  Too funny. 

I admit I had to look up "sartorialist" in the dictionary and this is what I found:  sar-to-rial.  adj.  1  of tailors or their work  2  of clothing or dress, esp. men's. 

I am by no means a fashionista, but I feel that I've improved style-wise each year.  I would like to wear more interesting things.  Alas, they don't always come in sizes to fit uber tall gals. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Impressed. The Sartorialist is the best street fashion blog going. He branched out from just covering Manhattan to several important fashion cities as well as a bit of current commercial fashion and vintage photos. His photography is amazing. A lot of fashionistas pay attention to him.

    ReplyDelete