Tuesday, August 28, 2012

#303 Really!?!

Yesterday I stopped at Walgreen's after work.  As I unlocked my car to go home, I heard someone whistle.  I didn't look up but thought just maybe someone was whistling at me.  A girl can dream, right?  I then opened the car door and knew that they were whistling at me because I heard, "Hey!  Big Bird!  Big Bird!"  Really!?!  Do I really look 7' tall with yellow feathers?  My nose is not big!  Really!"!  I cursed them in my head and silently got into the car.  Their light turned green and I looked up to see a car full of tattooed guys driving off in a junky car.  Only after I'd driven away did the perfect response hit me.  "Big Bird?  Here's a big bird for you!" and I could have flipped them the bird.  But that would have been really tacky and not very lady like.  If only I'd had a large cup full of soda I could've thrown at them.  :-) 

2 comments:

  1. This is the kind of incident that as a tall woman would have me cry for days and hurt me always. Why are men so mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hell with being lady like...flip that big bird!

    ReplyDelete