Monday, February 20, 2012

#264 You Are Not Alone

Saturday I went to the Nordstrom Rack for a supposed sale on larger shoe sizes. The store opened at 9 a.m.; I got there at 9:30 a.m. The size 12 section was filled with approximately 10 women already. Crazy! I saw a girl from my gym who's probably in her early 20s and around 6'2". We said hello and she said, "This makes me feel so good, like I'm not alone." Most of the women were in their 50s I would guess. The prices weren't that great, although I did buy two pair. I also found two tennis skirts for $13 each. Not bad!

After looking at women's shoes I walked through the men's shoe section to see if there were any tall, single men over there. I only saw one guy around my height, but he was the husband of a co-worker. Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment