Wednesday, January 4, 2012

#242 Here Comes The Sun

Last Tuesday night I watched the Kennedy Center Honors on CBS. The show is one of my favorite parts of the Christmas season. One of the honorees was Yo-Yo Ma. At the end of his musical tribute, out came James Taylor! My favorite! He sang, “Here Comes the Sun.” It was absolutely beautiful. I sat there on my sofa and tears came to my eyes. On the show, the camera showed the audience and stayed on Anne Hathaway. She had tears in her eyes too! Ahhh, it’s not just me. The music, the words, all of it really spoke to me. Here comes the sun! It’s all right! God has blessed me in many ways. Now, I wasn't really sad about anything, but was reminded that no matter what, the sun will come out again and He will make it all right!

No comments:

Post a Comment