Thursday, July 14, 2011

#208 Property Brothers

Two of my favorite shows are on HGTV – House Hunters and Property Virgins. I love seeing all the different houses in all the different cities/countries. Recently I’ve added a new favorite to my HGTV list - Property Brothers. Instead of looking at great houses in your price range, the brothers, Drew and Jonathan Scott, show you the house of your dreams, only to then tell you it costs $1 million. (That was last night’s episode.) Not bad – only $650,000 over your budget. So what to do? Then they show you hole-in-the-wall houses below your price range, but tell you they can help you fix them up to become your dream home. Drew is the realtor and Jonathan is the renovation guy. I love it! I am amazed though that most people have absolutely no imagination when looking at houses. Carpet can be removed. Walls can be painted or town down. Yes, it’s a lot of work, but how cool to be able to create your dream home! One bonus about the show – the brothers (twins) are easy on the eyes AND 6’4”. They are now on my celebrity crush list. I think they need a tall woman sidekick. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I can't beleive Im about to confess this but I watch the show because they are so handsome! haha - oh but the show is good too!! :)

    ReplyDelete