Thursday, June 16, 2011

#196 Summer Slam

It always seems that during the first couple weeks of June I run around like a chicken with my head cut off. (A tall chicken though.) There's the Woodruff Place Flea Market, Talbot Street Art Fair, Harrison Center for the Arts fair and the Italian Festival. Then there's my work summer meetings (including committee dinners). My lawn and garden need work and I have laundry to do. Throw in a family member becoming a minister, a Fever game, a high school graduation open house, and then I decided to join the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Team In Training Program for a 100-mile bike ride in September, which brings more meetings and training. I go, go, go until 10 p.m. and then fall into bed around 10:30. Then it’s harder to get up at 5:30 to go to the gym. It’s all fun and worthwhile stuff, but I’m ready for a break. I have nothing planned next week! Wait, I did make an appointment for a bike fit...here we go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment