Tuesday, March 15, 2011

#165 Saturday Night Live

Today I experienced a stupendous high and then a crushing low. A friend e-mailed me a link where I could enter a contest to be in an Oprah audience for a Saturday Night Live reunion. OMG! I have watched SNL every week (during the regular season) since college. That's around 25 years. I. LOVE. THIS. SHOW. Anyone who knows me well knows I love this show. I have dressed up for Halloween as various SNL characters. I can do several characters on demand. This was perfect for me!

So when I clicked on the link I found that they had closed the contest. I am crushed. I ended up submitting something for "Do you look younger than you are?" People tell me I look younger than my age, so I wrote one sentence on that and then told them how crushed I was to miss the SNL deadline. I gave it a shot.

I am still crushed though.

No comments:

Post a Comment