Wednesday, November 24, 2010

#125 Corner Crash

I know this has happened to almost everyone - you walk around a corner and run into someone coming around the corner the other way. Sometimes you crash into them, sometimes you narrowly avoid it. Today I narrowly avoided crashing into "7 Foot Ethan" at work. "7 Foot Ethan" is actually around 6'8" but I re-named him since it was an easier reference for my friends. Ethan was a good man and married "6 Foot Jenny". (I don't really call her that but it fit in so well here.)

I have scared countless strangers with the corner crash. First of all, almost running into anyone is startling, but when you almost run into a giant (me) it's even scarier. I always get a good laugh out of it. Their head almost hits my chest, they look up, Agh!! Scared twice!

No comments:

Post a Comment