Thursday, July 8, 2010

#92 Aaron's Open House

Another event from last month was Aaron's graduation open house. He made a video of himself from photos over the years and did a great job. Nonstop entertainment! Among other gifts, I wrote him a letter filled with wise advice, with topics ranging from how not to fall down an elevator shaft to "don't be afraid to fail."

The food was really good too. Lori made focaccia bread and they put together these little sandwiches. As I got ready to leave, Megan pulled me aside to show me how many sandwiches they had left. She opened the refrigerator, pointed to various spots inside, and said, "Sandwiches, sandwiches, sandwiches, sandwiches, sandwiches. And more sandwiches in the laundry room." My parents and I ate lunch at their house the next day. The menu? Sandwiches. I took some home and they provided easy lunches for the week. Sandwiches!!

No comments:

Post a Comment