Monday, March 22, 2010

#54 St. Patrick's Day

I will take advantage of any excuse to be silly. For the past several St. Patrick’s Days I have worn (at one time or another during the day) a green beard, complete with leprechaun ears. A former co-worker, Denise (who also possesses the joy of doing fun, sometimes silly things) brought the beard to work one day to dress up our office dog. (I feel another posting coming on about Champ!) Anyway, Denise left our office and I am the proud keeper of the beard.



A few co-workers and I decided to walk downtown to watch the annual St. Patrick’s Day parade. It was a beautiful day for a parade! What made it even more fun was that the 5-year old son of another co-worker was walking in the parade with his school. I made a sign with his name on it to cheer him on. Michael is in there somewhere...



I wore the beard to and during the parade. While walking to the parade, someone noted that I was receiving strange looks. I told him that I get strange looks every day because of my height! What difference does a beard make?

No comments:

Post a Comment