Tuesday, January 19, 2010

#31 1, 2, 3...JUMP

Alyce and Allan were married September 15, 2008. I was honored to be one of the bridesmaids. The photographer was very creative and had us doing all kinds of things before the wedding. One shot was to get all the bridesmaids to jump in the air on the count of three.



The photographer had a bit of difficulty with me. When she got to three, I would squat down, but since I'm so tall it took me too long to get in the air and I was never on cue with the others. Finally she suggested I squat down on the count of two. It worked! After seeing the final photo Alyce and I laughed so hard. I took up the entire frame! When I do something, I really put my all into it! At least my face wasn't covered up with the bouquet like one of the other girls... (Note: The girl on the far right had a broken arm so give her some slack for not jumping very high.)

No comments:

Post a Comment