Friday, January 8, 2010

#27 Zachary Levi "Rule"

In Post No. 2 I discussed an exception to my height rule with one Jim Harbaugh. Now that I have stated my age range for dating (Post No. 26), I would like to discuss the one exception to my ten up, ten down rule. Zachary Levi is an actor who currently stars in "Chuck" (season premiere January 10). He is also in the new "Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel", which I WILL see.



He is adorable and happens to be 6'4". He also happens to be 29, which is a few years out of my range. When I realized his age, I knew I would have to make an exception for him. (For what, I have no idea. Although unlike Jim and James Taylor, I believe he is NOT married.) My niece, Megan, also likes Zachary and loves "Chuck". She's really the one who got me started watching it. After Thanksgiving I read somewhere that Zachary was in Indiana for Thanksgiving visiting his grandmother. I think it was around Kokomo. I wonder if he ever ventures to downtown Indy? Alas, I have no photo of myself with Zachary. Maybe he will be in town for the Final Four?

No comments:

Post a Comment